The beauty of working with ASP.NET is that you can use it as a standalone web development framework or use it in conjunction with one of the many content management solutions on the market. Here are 10 CMSs that are compatible with ASP.NET and that can help you take your web development to the next level.
- WordPress– Started as a basic blogging platform, but is now a full-fledged CMS.
- Joomla – Was the most popular CMS for a while until WordPress surpassed it. It’s still popular, and powerful.
- Drupal – Anything Joomla and WordPress can do, Drupal can do just as well.
- Moodle – You can run a full online training school with Moodle.
- Dropthings – Develop your own Web 2.0 community.
- MonoX – Build your own social network.
- DotShoppingCart – eCommerce has never been easier with shopping cart solution. You can build your website and your shopping together with one solution.
- Tiki Wiki CMS Groupware – Build your own portal, intranet, extranet, wiki or groupware site using this CMS for ASP.NET.
- SugarCRM – An open source customer relationship management solution.
- mojoPortal – Very popular CMS that allows you to develop your own portal along with blogs, forums, newsletters, polls, surveys, e-commerce, and other great features.
If you are looking for a powerful CMS to work with ASP.NET, try one of these content management systems.