Web programmers are notorious for learning new skills between projects. That’s what we do. We finish one job then prepare for the next one by picking up a new skill that we learned on a tutorials website. Here are 6 great Web tutorials websites to bookmark so that you can learn your next skill before the project begins.
- AJAX Tutorials – AJAX is an essential skill in a Web 2.0 world. Learn AJAX at this popular AJAX tutorials website.
- DB Tutorials – Learning to work with databases takes time and patience. The folks at DB Tutorials have lots of both, and they are willing to share their experience and knowledge with you for free. This is a particularly useful site for working with SQL.
- Programming Help – The best programming help often comes from unexpected places. In this case, you get a lot of help for just a little effort and time commitment.
- The Web Made Easy – Ever wonder why some programming tutorials are hard to follow? You won’t have that problem at The Web Made Easy. They really do simplify the tutorials. Even an elementary student can do them.
- CSS Atoms – I wouldn’t go anywhere else for CSS help. They really know what they’re doing here.